integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Friday, November 28, 2008
I was down with an acute case of the runs for the past 2 days, bless me.

Whilst I was lying lifelessly on the bed for hours on end, scenes from my life resonated, strangely randomly, in my head. Some scenes absolutely obscure. Others, painful. They culminated in a flashflood of memories which did little but aggravate that splitting headache that was alrdy tearing my head into two, all day.

I realised alot of things; being sick allows time for reflection.

I'm sorry for giving up so many things.

I'm sorry if I ever walked past you without smiling.

I'm sorry for ever wanting to give up on life cus I was beaten down, only once.

I'm sorry for ever trusting someone too much.

Enough of sorries, I told myself, when I came to this.

Embrace what is to come.

Haha shall attempt to do a chinese translation like mark.

Embrace what is to come.
拥抱要来的东西!

你现在可以了解我高级华文拿到A2时为什么那么惊喜!

Okay thats enough chinese for 24 hours.

My thoughts are in a whirl, my mind's a blank.

While Mok's conquering Mt K, I'm lagging at home, lying in bed. (Hope you're having fun!)

I miss my class.

I miss so many people.

I miss you!

On the bright side,

29/11's coming. (: